Hey Guys! I’m back! Seriously, from this point on I’ll be making an effort to blog regularly and I’m so excited about it!
Since I got married and our loved one’s were so generous I am finally able to complete different rooms in the house, and I thought I’d start with our kitchen/dining area.
*Please note, I cannot control wall colors, cabinets, or carpeting! We live in an apartment*
- Mint, Coral, Navy and Gold
My Favorite Pieces:
- Open Shelving Unit
- Mint Kitchen Aid Mixer
- Mismatched colored chairs
- Window Succulents
Let me introduce you to my kitchen/dining area…
- The Table
- Gold arrow table runner adds texture and bright color against the wood
- A dried bouquet from our wedding adds a pop of another bold color with the purple
- Those straws are adding fun flair for guests and us!
- I LOVE my mismatched chairs- they’re rough and scratched up and just perfect!
2. Open Shelving Unit
- Gold spray painted shelving
- Family China to add some history and blue along with our white plates
- That mint colored mixer!!
- The top shelf includes some old pyrex and recipe books from my sweet grandmother
- I just LOVE open shelving! It adds so much to a room, but obviously keep it organized!
3. Everyday Station
- Gold rimmed chalkboard(from our wedding) helps us keep organized
- I love the little touch of a bar cart, and it helps us keep our life together
4. Decor, Decor
- Extra Shelving, gold painted mugs
- Coral curtains
- SUCCULENTS- I love them live plants and I still haven’t killed them!
Hope you’ve enjoyed my kitchen/dining area, I’ve loved how it’s come together!